Sunday, August 12, 2007

Welcome Bulgaria प्लाव्दिव

Dear Friends ,
नमस्ते and as Nada Ji said to me welcome to international day in Hindi Greetings !!!!!
I am thankful to mouna ji to give me a opportunity to share my time and knowledge with you
I am aware of your interest in Hindi and Indian culture no doubt Hindi is a Door to India. Once I asked a friend of mine from Poland that why she like Hindi she told that it sounds good even if we dont understand it infact this language has its own lyrics and style of delievery some call it language of songs also .
Today we shall go by very basics Varnamala and few elementary things and First lesson of Rupert snell teach your self
Heres a Link of presentation please open it and tell me if u could see it or not pls desable Popup bloaker if it is on
feel free to chat or ask ur question in between I shall try to answer them but pls ask things relevant to topics covered to keep the flow of lessons
Here are few links where you can enjoy varnamala excercises and practise them I will post some more useful links later
1 Hindi Script Tutor
2 Pronounciation
I shall post some more excercises also Later You can ask your queries to me by sending me comments u need a gmail account for it
My email is hindiconnects@gmail.com
join my Community www.hindies.ning.com where u will get hundreds of Hindi lovers and learners
..................._^_ .......................
In

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ning

Unknown said...

Just found your blog, and cannot wait to learn with my family!!! Thank you!!! :) ~ Heather

Ashish said...

Mobile English to Hindi Dictionary for all devices even your handset dosent support hindi locale, its use full application for all indians