Friday, August 10, 2007

Whose, When?

Whose, When?
Whose
Kiskaa, kiski or kiskee
Whose book is this? This is Rini's book.
Yeh kiski kitab hai? Yeh Rini ki kitab hai.
Whose pen is this? This is your pen.
Yeh kiskaa kalam hai? Yeh tumhara kalam hai.
Whose dog is this? This is Vicky's dog.
Yeh kiskaa kutta hai? Yeh Vicky ka kutta hai.
Whose house is this? This is Lucy's house.
Yeh kiskaa ghar hai? Yeh Lucy ka ghar hai.
Whose school is this? This is my school.
Yeh kiskaa vidyalay hai? Yeh mera vidyalay hai.
When?
Kab?
When do you go to school? I go to school in the morning.
Tum school kab jate ho? Mai school subah jaataa hoon.
When do you play? I play in the evening.
Tum khelate kab ho? Mai sham ko khelataa hoon.
When do you sleep? I sleep in the night.
Tum kab sote ho? Mai raat me sota hoon.
Word Bag.
book - kitab, pen - kalam, dog - kutta, house - ghar, school - vidyalay, morning - subah, night - raat, go - jaanaa, play - khelanaa, sleep - sonaa,
Try It Out.
1. Say in Hindi
Whose advice you will follow?
I'll follow my friends advice.
Whose motorbike you are riding?
I'm riding my brother's motorbike.
Whose ducks are those?
Those are Sloane's ducks.
When do you visit your dentist?
I visit my dentist once every month.
When are you going to Miami.
I'll go to Miami during my holidays.
2. Find Hindi words for these words. (Hint: Look up Hindi words page or some dictionary)
advice, advise
duck, ducks
ride, riding
dentist, doctor
holidays, vacations
3. Learn more Hindi words related to time and persons.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

आप के ब्लॉग पुस्तक से भी अच्छा हे
हिंदी आप भाहूत आसान शीखलिया आप
अगर आप हिंदी लिपि मे लिखना चाहते हे तो उपयोग करे